Shimano XTR Di2 M9050 2X11 Speed Shifter Switch
Firebolt shifter - Seamless Control. Instant Response. With ergonomics based on Shimano’s Rapidfire beginnings, the Di2 Firebolt shifter offers unrivaled, intuitive shifting thanks to its shorter lever throw and decreased shift effort.
Shimano’s Firebolt customizable shift button placement is determined entirely by human ergonomics. This means that the shifters are now exactly where your thumbs naturally rest. Shifts can happen more quickly, allowing you to adjust to the terrain and your desired effort like never before, taking Shimano’s Rider Tuned concept to an entirely new level.
- Improved efficiency: The XTR M9050 derailleurs communicate gear position and automatically execute front and rear shifts when riders select a sequentially larger or smaller gear. This improves efficiency by minimizing time spent on smaller chainrings and cogs
- Personalized shift mapping: Riders can program when front shifts occur through two customizable shift maps based on terrain and personal preferences. An audible alarm will warn of an upcoming front derailleur shift so that a rider can choose to remain in a given gear
- Total control: On a mountain bike with both front and rear Firebolt shifters installed, the rider can manually shift at any time. Synchronized Shift becomes another available tool for riders, not a requirement. With a touch of a button, riders quickly choose between synchronized maps or choose manual mode for complete control
- Independent lever position adjustment
- Ergonomic rotary shift lever matches natural hand movemen
- Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting
- Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics
- Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions
- Brake Type: MTB
- Weight: 64g X 2
- Colour: Black
- Speed: 2(Left)X11(Right) Speed