- Asia Bicycle provide one year warranty to all products (unless specified otherwise) purchased from us. Artifical damages and wear are excluded. Warranty is effective for one year from the date of purchase.
- All products filing for warranty claim must be shipped to Asia Bicycle, at cost of the purchaser.
- The warrantys provided by Asia Bicycle are only applicable to original products purchased from Asia Bicycle . For warranty claim, you must provide the original purchase invoice.
- Some products might be serially numbered, if the serial numbers are deleted or damaged, Asia Bicycle reserves the right to void the warranty.
- The warranty provided by the Asia Bicycle is only applicable to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. If the bicycle or its parts are transferred, the warranty of the bicycle or its parts will be voided.
- All products purchased from Asia Bicycle have their own guidelines and restrictions for use. All non-compliance with the guidelines and restrictions will result in damage to the product. Asia Bicycle reserves the right to refuse warranty. For guidelines and restrictions of individual models, please contact Asia Bicycle .
- Asia Bicycle will use the new or previously repaired or the same type of parts for product maintenance and repair services as recommended by the manufacturer. Parts that are replaced during maintenance and repair services, whether good or bad, are owned by Asia Bicycle .
- Asia Bicycle will not perform any warranty on products that have been modified. All misuse, use of non-original parts, negligence or artifical damage will void the warranty.
- Asia Bicycle is not liable for any of the following events: Any damages, including but not limited to direct accidents, indirect accidents, punitive or consequential damages.
- Asia Bicycle reserves the rights to interpret the warranty condition. Asia Bicycle reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. In case of any disputes, Asia Bicycle reserves the right of final decision.